7 Walk In Wardrobe Door Tips
Did you know we are experts with wardrobe doors. Whether you have a reach in wardrobe or a walk in wardrobe we can provide stylish wardrobe doors to match your existing decor or you can start from scratch. Here’s a few tips to help you.
- You don’t have to order a walk in wardrobe to take advantage of our incredible wardrobe doors. Just talk to Leigh, he’ll come and measure up, show you the range of finishes available and give you a quote.
- The range of finishes can be double or triple panels made of glass (any colour), wood grain or mirrored. (see examples here)
- The doors have a soft closing option and glide smoothly when opening and closing.
- In most domestic applications the wardrobe doors can be any size so if you have an odd wardrobe door shape – no problem!
- If you have an ensuite you can have matching doors with your wardrobe doors. Amazing eh? Really get the interior design juices flowing.
- Shoji doors can be installed to give you a contemporary or traditional Asian flavour to your room.
- If you’re looking for a room divider you can match your room divider with your wardrobe doors. Again this helps with making your rooms look aesthetically pleasing.
Improving Your Home
We all understand the functionality of wardrobe doors but often our homes have substandard wardrobe doors that rattle and are difficult to close. With anything you use nearly everyday it’s good to have quality as well as visual appeal. Wardrobe doors are not something you buy every day but they are an investment and an asset to your home and your daily life. No matter how big or small, change the look and feel of your bedroom(s) with long-life, quality wardrobe doors.
Even with the current social isolation we can work around these restrictions and quote and install for you. Give Leigh a call today Ph: 0412 525 137.