Walk in Wardrobes - Custom Made & Installed
Wardrobes and Wardrobe Accessories - Getting Organised
Wardrobes are one of those things in life that we completely ignore if we have a wardrobe that is well organised and satisfies all our needs.
Most people have wardrobes whether they are walk in wardrobes or reach in wardrobes that are not design to be functional and arrange our clothing items easily.
At Wardrobe Systems we provide wardrobes and accessories that make the best use of the space you have so your clothes will always be stored and organised properly.
Once you have a decent wardrobe system lost clothing, crumpled shirts, disorganised shoes and the lack of storage space will be a thing of the past.
A His & Hers Solution
Often men and women have different needs when it comes to a build in wardrobe so the first thing we do is plan the wardrobe so everything is organised from tie racks to hand bag shelves, shoes to shirts.
Our wardrobe designs are flexible, easy to follow and come in a wide range of finishes so the choices are all yours.
Tie racks, jewellery cases, belt racks, roll out ironing boards, laundry hamper, shoe organisers, quality hanging rails (33cm), spiral clothing racks, shoe organisers and more...
Contact Leigh TODAY If You're In The Greater Geelong Area!
Hi I'm Leigh Robinson manager here at Wardrobe Systems. We provide the European designed and USA manufactured wardrobe system that last a lifetime.
Many of the more modern homes come with a wardrobe containing a few shelves and a hanging rail and that's it! We provide a complete wardrobe make over where everything is accounted for with the space you have available.
Contact me directly for a free measure and quote and let's get your wardrobe sorted out for you as soon as possible.
Ph: 0412 525 137
7 Things You Need To Know About Walk In Wardrobes
- You will be surprised at how much you can fit into a walk in wardrobe as we utilise the space from top to bottom with some clever accessories.
- The first thing you need to do is start organising your clothes into various sizes and see what you can cull. The size matters when it comes to hanging rails whether they need to be full height or half and how many you are going to need.
- Look at all your shoes . Are shoe shelves better or will a carousel work?
- Do you need draws or will wire baskets be preferable or maybe even both?
- Even though you may have a small walk in wardrobe it could still work well - find out more here and here.
- If you want to know what a designer would suggest go here.
- Our most popular colour is white but you can have a wood grain finishes or any colour that suits you.We can also go through the many different sliding door options available to you here.